- Runners and walkers of all levels of ability are welcome to participate
- 8am start time for the ½ Marathon, Marathon and 24hr races
- 8pm start time for the 12hr night race
- The course will be open until 8am Sunday (24hrs)
- All participants will be required to wear a headlamp and reflective gear if running past dusk (approx. 7pm)
- Awards are for the ½ Marathon, Marathon, 12hr (night) and 24hr races
- Participants are only eligible to win an award in the race that they have registered for
- No race day changes to your race event
- We will have age group awards as well
- The Course is a certified 1.4 mile (2.2508km) loop, and is certified for the half-marathon, Marathon, 50km, 50 mile, 100km and 100 mile
- When you reach one of the above distances during your timed race, you will automatically receive a certified time for that distance as well
- If you want to get to one of these distances, then keep running after your marathon race and just tell the timer on the way by that you are running longer. The course will be open for 24 hours
- All the different distances will be recorded on our web page and with MCM Timing.
- All marathon times will also be listed with marathonguide.com.
- The course is all set up for setting PB's and Canadian age groups records, or for just having a fun day doing a long training run.
There are four race options you can sign-up for: ½ Marathon, Marathon, 12hr (night) and 24hr. Whichever option you sign up for will be the race you are eligible to win an award in.
The course is open for 24hrs, and we will have certified splits for the half-marathon, Marathon, 50km, 50 mile, 100km and, if you’re fast enough, the 100 mile distance as well.